Friday, March 3

Bella Sunshine Designs - Reagan Raglan

This is the second test I've done for Bella Sunshine Designs.  What strikes me most about this designer is that Melissa listens to her testers, she tweaks and changes, makes things fun and most of all is very appreciative of her testers.   You feel valued as a tester.

The Reagan Raglan has been released to celebrate Bella Sunshine's 2nd Birthday in conjunction with the Ladies Reagan Raglan and a huge 40% off sale on existing designs.

I made up the dress length short sleeve for Katherine - I am trying very hard to use up stash because well really its embarrassing to have so much fabric lol!  It has taken over the entire downstairs pretty much and I need to curtail it a bit.  95% of it is working fabric, and well I should use what I have before buying more.    So I used a black/red stripe that i had, its not super stretchy but as K is slender it worked well.


As you can see the pattern is what I would call a slim fit, nice coverage for the sleeve and a very quick sew.   You can easily dress it up or down.  I made K the size 8 width and 11 length.   Which is pretty much spot on for her.


If you prefer a looser fit just go up a size in the width.


Pop on over and join in the Bella Sunshine Designs PDF Patterns group on Facebook to retrieve the code needed for both the kids and ladies Reagan Raglan



No comments:

Post a Comment